All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Confused as to which antifreeze goes in your car or light duty truck? The new IRSI All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is intended
for use in all foreign or domestic passenger cars and heavy duty trucks on the road today. This technologically-advanced formula and traditional color is
compatible with any make or model of car or heavy duty truck and mixes with any color of antifreeze. The vehicle's owner's manual should always be
consulted to determine the specific maintenance and changeover intervals. New IRSI Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant has a dual action formula that can
provide protection from -34oF to 276oF. It protects all cooling system metals from rust and corrosion including the thin, lightweight aluminum found
in many newer radiators.
How the All-New IRSI Antifreeze/Coolant Works with All Makes and Models
- Domestic, Asian and European manufacturers tend to use different antifreeze/coolant formulas in new vehicles. This has caused confusion among consumers and professional.s . many just don.t know which after-market antifreeze/coolant is right for their vehicle. The NEW IRSI All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is compatible with all these formulas.
- The new IRSI All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is an Organic Acid Technology formula (OAT). When added to a vehicle.s current formula, it is designed to provide the properties and change over intervals of that formula, be it one that offers 30,000-mile interval, 100,000-mile interval or 150,000-mile interval.
- Motorists should always check their owner.s manual to ensure they are following the manufacturer.s recommendations on the appropriate flush and fill maintenance procedures for their vehicle.
- The new formula does not offer extended life properties when added to a conventional coolant that requires attention every two years or 30,000 miles. It will offer the same protection as the vehicle.s original coolant without degrading its protection.
- IRSI 50/50 extended life may be used in automobiles with the following specifications.
|ANFOR 15-601||Ford ESE-M97B44A||GM 1825M
|BS 6580 (British Standard)||Ford WSS-M97B44D||GM 6277M (DEX)
|Chrysler MS7170||Ford WSS-M97B51-A1||JASO M325 (Japan)
|Chrysler MS9769||FVV HEFT R443 (Germany)||JIS K 2234 (Japan)
|SAE J1034||Mercedes Benz DBL 7700